Sunday, January 25, 2009

exercising is no use at all

I been trying to swim at least once a week as a physical activity. Mostly it's just once haha. Although I have all the well intentions of swimming during the weekday, but so far it's been all talk and no action.

I shall start! (soon) Now that I have a new pair of hot pink plastic flats that I can wear to work and swimming. And I realised...hot pink looks nice on me. So I went on to buy a pair of hot pink heels. And then to complement the two pairs of new shoes, I bought a pink bag with anime graphics that looks kinda childish. But the design perks me up la!

So now that I am making an effort to exercise, the next step for me to do is to cut down on my food intake. Because Exercising abit + eat Eat EAT = Fatter

My appetite has become voracious recently..I am not eating food anymore, I am devouring them. And its steadily gaining momemtum. I'll give a hint, the happier i am, the more I eat.

SHIT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa ! then u better dun be too happy, so u wun eat too much !.. Haha .. just joking.

To maintain a regular excercise routine amidst the busy working schedule can be very challenging and require lots of will power.

So all the best to ur Will Power my friend! Jia You !

s said...

i think u're just over the moon atm that's why u're binging on food :D dun worry, happens to everyone in love.

Jasmine Lee said...

heheh..