Monday, December 14, 2009

Spore Flyer

Sat - Went on our first ride to the Flyer. Had bought the tickets before Benny's bd and we were supposed to go long ago..but it just dragged on.

Took a cab there from my place bcos we r lazy bones. $20 sayonara..

Ate at Popeye chicken, he thinks its costs too much for too little.

Kept complaining that KFC is better..but I have to agree the chicken really looks miserably tiny and not nice le..

"spring chicken", he calls them.
Hmm. I translated that to the chicken being born and slaughtered in tat very season.


Hmm, the flyer was nothing fantastic.
10 mins into the ride, and the novelty wore off.
After that, we just sat on the seats waiting for it to be over.

Or maybe we weren't that enthuastic abt it considering that we were in the cabin with another 20 people or so...not even the least romantic.

It's an experience, nevertheless.
And I am happy it's with him..even though I keep whining in the queue that I would forever remember going on the Flyer thirsty cos he finished my mineral water.

I don't mind going on it again if they sell me a ticket at $10 and with an empty cabin, yea.


No comments: