Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolutions 2010

Happy New Year everyone.

I am gripped with panice that a decade just passed by like that...isn't it just recently that my cousin Terence and I were moaning abt being in the last year of our teens? We were 19 then...

And then *pooh*, I dun have much left of my late twenties too.

2009, you left too fast. I din have a chance to say a loving good-bye.
I was weary and sleepy in the last few minutes.. and as the last few seconds ticked by that you were going away forever, I realized I really wanted you to stay. .Din think I utilize you to the max..now that there is regrets it's all too late. =(

Ok, New Year Resolutions are meant to be broken, but I am going to list them down anyway Just In Case.

1) Curb my temper. CURB MY TEMPER.

2) Think twice before buying any stuff that I don't need other that the fact it's cheap. Hold back!

3) Buy a classy dress once a month that I can go on dates with, instead buying mostly casual wear on bargains. 12 mths = 12 nice dresses

4) Eat at food courts more often, limit to restaurant spending once a week. (He suggests twice a mth instead)

5) Cut back on soft drinks, 1 cup every two weeks.

6) Apply moisturiser religiously. Have never finished up any of my skincare products for years and years, they are just there to rot because I am simply too lazy to slather it on. In the past I will apply moisturizer like once a mth, wasted. Now that I am getting OLD, I need to get started on a skincare regime!

7) Use a mask once a week. Same as above, all my masks even the expensive ones are rotting. I din even use finish the pack of ginseng masks I bought from Korea 5 years ago, plus all the other skincare items from Korea and they cost a BOMB. Neh neh...my heart very pain ok. That's why I am still keeping everything but at the same time I don't dare to use in case my face rots.

8) Spruce up my dressing style, hopefully! Put to use the nice outfits I bought and never wear out of laziness..Ever since I entered into a relationship, my dressing style has been going down the drain. Relationship complacency...not good! But then when I dress up, he complains that he has to dress up too..so how?

9) Workout more, healthy living! If I have no time, 20mins is better than nothing at all...

10) Eat more veggies since I have problems with digestion. Shall start by cultivating a love for kimchi, as it's supposed to be a very healthy food that aids digestion. Oh, and drink more Yakult/Vitagen regularly(also for digestion purposes)

11) Forgive and forget those who betrayed me, let me down and took advantage of my kindness instead of wishing them a place in hell. Quite hard though.

12) Find meaning in life. That's always a question that I pondered over without any fixed answers. That includes rethinking abt my current job. Since work takes up a huge chunk of my life, ultimately I want to do something that satisfies me emotionally and mentally and not think back that I wasted my time and life on.

13) Stop obsessing about death.

14) Stop and smell the roses along the path.

15) Update my blog more regularly. Show more commitment!

No comments: