Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1st MC of the year

I have been complaining to anyone who would hear that my stomach is not feeling well since last week. Last sat me and my bf nearly cancelled on watching a movie too bcos I kept complaining that my stomach pain and breaking out in cold sweat while walking. He wanted me to go back and rest while I told him we would be sitting in the cinema so I could at least get some rest.

I have been taking pain killers but on the way to work this morning it started to worsen and I finally couldn't take it anymore. Only after seeing a docter today that I found out its supposed to be gastric pains...

Ahhhh (realization)...

Anyway, I really feel very bad abt the entire thing bcos as soon as I told my bf tat I din go to work today, he immediately took urgent leave to accompany me. But he assured me that I was his priority (hahaha) and if there were any regrets, it would be tat I din tell him earlier so that he din have to go to work at all. (hahahaha)
But then..very touched la. Sometimes I wonder at my luck.

Feeling vindicated now. And relief that I could get some rest but then it wasnt very much restful either since after taking the med my stomach still feels quite painful. So din get to sleep as much as I want. Too bad.

Doc gave me some med that I am supposed to take for an entire week. Even now that I am typing this I feel a dull ache in my body. Hopefully it will go away soon. More regular meals and enough rest shd do it!

No comments: