Monday, August 3, 2009

How i spent my weekend

Fri
Kbox ktv from 7pm to 11pm. Now that I come to think of it, even though the rates are exorbitant, I am also saving up on my dinner which could come up to $10. So minus the dinner, I am paying $20+ for 4 hours. My fav food item there is the sashimi, which I can eat to my heart's content. On the bright side, it contains alot of proteins and EFAs!



Sat
Slacked at home. Watch some episodes of Boys over Flowers in the afternoon, I don't really fancy any of the male leads though. Not my cup of tea.

Bro came over in the evening, so the whole family went out to Crystal Jade for dinner at Causeway Point, then to Orchard Ion to walk around. The shops were all closed as it was already 10plus when we reached there, but like us, alot of people were walking around just to gawk at the decor.

We went into the ladies toilet on the basement. Out of the 17 cubicles inside, it just so happens that I walked into the one that has SHIT in it. I dunno if it's my sight or smell that registered first, but then they came together with a bang. Why bother to build such nice toilets when there are still uncivilized people who left their SHIT there just like a dog marks it's territory?

After Ion, we went over Mustafa Centre for a quick walk. I bought this interesting gadget which is a facial exfoilater but looks just like a gigantic toothbrush that is battery-operated. Been trying out in the shower...it feels like you are brushing your face.

Sun
Benny and I had an appt with Faith, our insurance agent for our half-yearly reviews. She seems to be quite through with him, but not so when it comes to me. That's becos they both know my eyes glazed over when she starts explaining to me..even though I tried to look like I understand and did the cursory nodding head action.

After that, we met up with Syl and Joa. Syl bought this kate spade bag that *gasp* costs $300+. And *gasp* it was originally priced at $700+. I cun fathom why a bag would be worth that amount of money, but then maybe I shd starting learning how to appreciate this kinda stuff.

Ate at Dian Xiao Er, one of my fav eating places. I think the roast duck there is pretty good. After that, we headed on to Gloria Jean for cakes bfore heading home.

No comments: