Sunday, October 4, 2009

A very bad scare

Last nite I had the one of the biggest scare of this year. It goes like this:

The rest of the family were not at home, save for Benny and me.

It was around 2am and I was watching some drama serials while he was sleeping.

In the middle of the drama serials, I went to the bathroom in the kitchen and also to take some water.

The moment I came out of the kitchen and turned right to walk to my room, I saw this figure standing sideways right in front of me.

It was standing up facing the wall, it's head hanging down...


I tell u, my heart nearly stopped.

I can't even control myself from opening my mouth and emitting a shrill scream.


Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Benny: (turning his head groggily towards me and in a pissed off tone) Why you shout so loud?

Me: (screaming my head off for another 2 seconds)

Neh neh..Even though my mind already registered him, but the signal wasn't sent to my mouth yet.


After that, I realized he was standing on the weighing machine that was put just next to the wall and he was looking down at his weight.

I ask u, who wakes up from his sleep and goes silently to the living room to weight himself in the middle of the night??!!!

And I thought it was a......................

After that he apologized to me lots of times while I hyperventilated and gasp for the next ten minutes with tears running down, while I tried to explain to him why I was so terrified.

I didn't even hear him open the room door...how can....next time must give me ample "notice" k?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax Relax. I shall give you ample notice next time haha

s said...

hahahahhahahahahahhahaha!