Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Post

I was inspired by a friend of mine to start a blog. I have already a secret location where i posted in all my private thoughts, so this blog is more for rambling on whatever catches my fancy or updates about this too ordinary life of mine. I love to write and it would probably be good therapy to express what i cannot bring out in speech nor in action. In fact, the person i talk most to is probably myself, as friends who have catch me "stoning" in action would be able to testify.

I am aware that most people might not come in, except for friends who know me well enough? That would be a relief for me i guess, because i am more of a private than public person. And therefore on this blog, it would be more of an outlet to pour out my thoughts and at the same time try to conceal whatever is hidden underneath. If you do not understand, it's a normal occurence because i sometimes do not understand myself either. :)

Oh ya, Friends and Family, i love you all.

No comments: