Monday, December 8, 2008

short updates for this wk

just some short updates bfore i rushed out to meet kathy (presumely) since she went missing halfway while toking to me online. Today is my mum's birthday, so my family will either be going out for dinner at ding tai feng or the ulu crabs eating place at amk.

this is a week of ups and downs, as is every wk. one thing about me is tat my mood tends to change pretty fast, and the person tat usuallys get to see tat side of me is, lets put it, suay. i ever dropped tears while eating a normal dinner in a foodcourt, n everyone must have thought we were quarelling, but nope, its just me upset abt abt something totally unrelated to him. it's getting better though, i am trying to motivate myself and he is constantly there for me which i really appreciate loads.

anyway summary of this wk, i din go for the family holiday, but i took a bloody mc on wed and got screwed for it. its all rather stupid..i went to see the doc for a follow up consultation on sun and he ask me to go for an xray on mon to check out my lungs. he wanted to give me an mc for mon but i told him i had some stuff to do so i delayed my xray till wed. anyway on tues at work i was quite upset abt some stuff tat me n my new colleages found out, regarding commission structure etc, which the company was not upfront abt. the motivation for work was deflated, and i decided to go for the xray as arranged by the doc cos before tat i was in two minds abt delaying it further. well i got screwed for the mc for a reason tat i was not happy abt. and i had to spend further money bcos after the xray i had to go to the doc again to get the mc tat i was supposed to b given on sun. but just time time round they have to charge me for consultation again and i am pretty unhappy abt spending extra money n i shd have taken the bloody mc on mon when they offered to me so y din i???

anyway the one day mc give me rest and recharge me to motivate myself. cos i am sure if i went to work on tat day my face would be a black one. but i have to reiterate, i am very unhappy with some of the rules and regulations of my company. i am unhappy with the commision structure tat they failed to be upfront abt, and the various cost-cutting measures that they implemented and which everyone there seems to tink its normal. the only thing i am happy abt is that its an opportunity for me to brush up on my knowledge and reading, so i shall make the most of that.

the short updates don't seem tat short after all, and i really need to rush out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom~!! (^-^)

~Miss K

Anonymous said...

well "Sui" means what? Do you mean "suay"? as in unlucky?

Well, hope you make the most out of your work k? You can definitely do it, and do it well!

Jiayou :)

Jasmine Lee said...

oops...everytime i spelled it wrongly...its suay...uh oh must change the spelling...

thanks on behalf of my mum for the bd wishes!~ :D