Friday, December 26, 2008

the silent countdown to christmas

christmas was a quiet one. it was raining almost all day, so my relative's bbq had to be cancelled at the last min. My cousin junie(it's her family tat was organizing the bbq) sms me.

"lets have oven-cooked food instead of bbq food haha..."

spotted a bag at bugis that i thought Junie might like while we were waiting for his computer to be set up, n i bought it happily. its from the brand Commodite, an unique olive green shoulder bag. i was pretty tempted to buy it for myself instead. but its hard to find a bag tat she might like, n i been lookin for it for a yr plus. its tat hard.

we went over late in the evening for the microwaved food, had some chitchat with the relatives. my whole family was there. a rather noisy event.

we went off at 11 plus bcos my bro wanted to go to town area to look at the decorations. midnite came and it was christmas. it came just like tat, with no countdown, nothing dada. we wouldn't have known had i not been checkin out the time. but my loved ones were all by my side, n tats wat matters.

No comments: