Wednesday, March 25, 2009

back from a quick lunch

Just came back from lunch. The weather is so humid that my face is all flushed..i am melting away. I went for lunch alone because my colleagues had some work to do and after waiting for an hr, i am so hungry i abandoned them and went off by myself for a quick one. Went down to the north bridge road market which i just discovered its existence yesterday. I am actually the type of people that doesn't mind eating by myself, then i won't have to talk or feel obliged to in the case of awkward silence. I rather enjoy my own company much of the time.

Syl commented recently tat i have changed, thankfully its for the better. Maybe i have. Nw tat i have something in life to work forward to and a person who makes me want to do my best..hope it lasts.

No comments: