Friday, March 27, 2009

friday updates

The whole dept is empty except for me. It's time for me to take leave..hehehe.

Activities coming up for me:

1)horse riding in kluang

2) treetop walk in MacRitchie

3) a nite out at Danga Bay

4) trying out wildrocket as recommended by Carrie (reviews seem pretty good)

Hmm..there seems to be some more thought that I missed out.

So what have I been up to? After the JC period was over for last mth, slacked big time in the office until I realised with panic that I might not be able to hit this mth's target. Been working hard and hit my target a few days back *phew*.

Something sad to update: a few days after I got my commision, it got deducted by my tiertary bank loan. So all my plans of buying a new hp and giving treats came to naught....starting over again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as long as you do your best, money can be earned back. at least the $ goes to repaying your loans, you don't know how much the interest will accumulate over the years.

all the treats and stuff can wait of course :)

anyway there are many activities to do, so stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

oh you missed out Food Trail 2!

Jasmine Lee said...

ya baby, food trail 2 commences this thurs!