Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sembawang Shopping Centre Day

One of our recent dates at Sembawang Shopping Centre.
I am getting sick of Causeway Point. And this is a new shopping place just a short taxi ride from my hme.

Had lunch at Fish & Cole.
My lunch was a swordfish collar while his was fish and chips.
The swordfish collar was Huge..and I spent a long time on it as most of it is bone.
I would consider twice before ordering the dish again, not that it tastes bad or anything but just that it takes too much effort to debone it.

After lunch, we took a walk around, its a small and cosy mall. And on the 1st level there is Daiso, what a surprise!
I am filled with delight whenever I shopped in there, as there is so many useful and useless things that I never thought existed..and it makes me tempted just to buy them for the novelty. It's really amazing, I feel like a kid again.

One of the drinks I bought over there in excitement, a milk shake bottle can. I was fine with the drink until he commented it tastes like diluted condensed milk. Din have the mood to finish it after that...

Bought a bag at a pushcart for my niece, thought the design was quite cute. It's supposed to be imported from Korea, but the tag says made in China.

Bought a wallet at the same pushcart, sweet.
What I bought from Daiso..

One of the items was instant cupcake. Easy to make, tastes not bad but looks very ugly.

No comments: