Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Friday

Took a cab to work this morning..the cab fare came up to $28.95...damm it. Just the ERP charge is already $6 lor. Sad. I should have spent tat money on clothes or something.

Luckily my dinner was a treat from someone special. We went this place called "The Mussels Place" at Vivocity. Ordered fish and chips, calamari and pan-seared dory fish. The food was worth a try, but weirdly enough, despite the name of the place most people are ordering other foods.

Took a short walk around, browsed through this huge bookstore and he bought a book. Next shop was Club Marc which was having a fantastic sale. Bought two bottoms for myself and two for my sister. I was only halfway through ransacking the shop when the shop closed. Too bad, game over.

Too tired..still have to go down to office for half a day tomorrow...with all earnestness, I am wishing for 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep..please let it materialize.......

No comments: