Monday, June 8, 2009

going out..new hp suggestions?

Today is my off day after the bookfest ends. Getting ready to go out with mum to meet sis at amk hub. Mum is doing her dental appt, and after that we will prob walk around abit and eat dinner. Dun really feel like going out late, actually i dun really feel like going out. But there is no lunch and the hunger pangs are setting in.

Plus I really need to check out the prices of a new mobile phone. I have been aiming for a SE C905, but he keeps telling me to go for a cheaper one in case I lost my mobile again. I never ever splurged in a gadget before, and I want a first time. Then I can finally take pictures without it being blur when the subject moves?

1 comment:

s said...

heard about ur hp. oh well. what should we do about u, jas?

maybe benny would agree with this hp suggestion. joa's new phone, no cam, no mms, no colour only cost $48. but we saw the exact same model at anor store going for only $39. if u lose this one then not so heart pain. haha!

joke lah! :p