Thursday, September 24, 2009

A City With No People ( from CHOBITS)


Been watching this for the last few days at home.
My quiet time.
My secondary classmate burned the entire series for me more than a decade ago, but as somehow there was some problem with the discs so din manage to watch it till now..

Not bad, the first few episodes were quite funny.
Do try watching it if you have the time.
The part where it grabs me most..A city with no people.
Watch it if you want to know what it means. =)



A person's heart changes a little bit everyday...

...because that is their nature.


It can be different.

It doesn't always have to be the same.


If he...

...finds in me the things that make me special.

If he likes me because I am me.



If that person...

...takes the time to find what makes me different from the others...

If he likes me because I am me...



...if that happens...

...we may be able to become something a little different from before.





This feeling inside of me...

...is very soft.

But sometimes it hurts.

I become full of this feeling when I think of that person.

'Do you feel that way about everybody?'


No, only when I think of that person.

'What happens when you're with that person?'


I get warm...

..like I'm glowing inside.


The glow inside is brightest when that person is near...

...and the pain inside hurts more when he is away.

I am happiest when I think about that person...

...I am saddest when I think about that person.

That person makes all my feelings more intense.


If my heart is this warm...

...if I can be this happy...


If we can all find that special person...

...then the world will be a most joyous place.


Then...
..this city...
...will have no unhappy people.

It's the special city that has...


...the someone just for me.


No comments: