Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home from work on a sunday :(

I got home from work earlier then expected..but then it's besigned with disappointment.
Turns out he had planned to give me a surprise by turning up at my work place, but he was all dressed and ready to go when he received a call from me tat I was on the way home.
I would have been very touched..
He was really lucky tat I chosed to call him when I did..hahaha. Sigh.

Some stuff cropped up at work that I am terribly unhappy and worked up about.
But bf advice is the best, and I promise him I will not let it affect me further.
He is right, you know.
Why should I let someone who is neither my fren nor someone I care about affect me at all?
It's very tiring to care about every single one who has misconceptions about you or worst still, judges you for what they think you are.
Work is work, after all.
And unfortunately, that's life.

It is at this time that I really thank my frens and loved ones who accept me for ME. :)
Thank you all!

No comments: