Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy birthday to my sister~

Today is my sister's birthday!
Shiok rite? Having a birthday falling on a public holiday...

Had earlier arranged with Benny to go to one of my colleague's place for Hari Raya lunch with the rest of the colleagues, but last nite sis told me that bro can only make it for lunch as he is accompanying his wife back to her hometown Segamat. So too bad...and I din get to see someone's botak head too...


So for sis's birthday, the family had lunch at Soup Restaurant. The bill was splited between Benny and me. Din buy any present for her cos she can buy anything she wants..She is going Switzerland for a trip soon..so envious... am glad I had a chance to give a treat cos my sister was usually the one who treated us on all occasions.

The birthday cake..

My sister and niece

Family pics...my niece's pose very funny haha


We cut the birthday cake after lunch, and headed over to Swensens for a free birthday ice-cream. =)

No comments: