Thursday, February 19, 2009

closure of ex-company

I just got to know yesterday from one of my ex-colleague Karen that the previous company I had worked for had closed down the day before Chinese New Year. What's worse, the pay for the staff pay was cut 50% in dec. Then Jan no pay...That's shocking..and then today I found out that not only did the local branch closed down, the china headquarters closed down as well. That's very sad. I hope the people working there are able to find a job. It's just...sad. (ya i know i keeo repeating) Seeing your ex-company come to this end. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, that's life! Anyways it should have been a tell tale sign when they cut pay by 50% already... Hope your ex-colleagues will fare better in their next job...
And all who are affected by the economic crisis...
~Miss K