Thursday, February 26, 2009

a surprise visit

It's such a terrific surprise. There I am, just coming down from my office and about to cross the road. Then I heard a voice behind me utter my name. I turned back and it's him! I was so stunned....it's 9pm at nite and I was just reaching into my bag to look for my handphone and give him a call. And there he was, right in front of me. He was actually waiting downstairs for me, oh gosh!

Ten minutes later as we were reaching the mrt station hand-in-hand, I was still shell-shocked. It's extremely sweet, because we are supposed to be meeting tomorrow anyway and he has to wake up early in the morning. I really didn't expect that...although I did secretly hoped for it haha. So he send me back to my doorstep and took a cab back. I truly, deeply appreciate it... :)

This little gesture touches my heart.

3 comments:

jessiestars said...

Nothing touches the heart more than small acts of suprises.. (^-^)

s said...

wahhh.. so sweet :)

Jasmine Lee said...

ya i tink its sweet too. too bad he say it will only happen once a year, hahah!! oh man i hope he is kidding.