Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On Mc today

I am on MC today. Was considering last nite if I should go to work, but I decided not to in the end as I have cleared most of my stuff. Maybe because of a one day absence my sales will be abit affected and I will lag behind..but I think I have done well this month, I don't intend to aim for the sky and stress myself up.

Last nite before I left the office, I took some toilet paper from the office having used up my few packets of tissue. My running nose was bad and I had to constantly blow my nose.

Midway through the ride, the seat I was standing in front of got vacant and I was about to sit when this middle-aged guy a metre away deftly cut in front of me and sat on the empty seat. Surprise turned to exasperation when I noticed his black hair and his not-so-old face. In the end I stood all the way from Lavender to Admiralty clutching my disgustingly tattered wads of toilet-paper.

But I made sure I blew my nose loudly in front of him all the way..maybe some tiny pieces of toilet paper did flew down and landed on his lap, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are too slow la. Hope that stupid guy get his retribution from stealing seat from you!