Sunday, May 24, 2009

visiting baby julian

Had a good time at syl's place with keri last Sat. We were there in the noon to visit baby julian whom I have not got to seen since his birth. Keri left earlier, so I stayed for a few hrs more chatting with Syl n Joa. Took some pics of baby Julian, he seems to keep yawning or sleeping or hungry. It's really hard to be a mum..



I was also too lazy to head back since I din make any plans that day. Finally went back at 9plus to my house by cab to meet Benny who rented Zoolander and Suspect X with recommendations from Syl and Joa. Zoolander is funny in a really brainless way, while Benny fell asleep halfway watching Suspect X. :(

It's alrite, still managed to finish it by myself. Quite nice, but the ending is quite tragic. I don't understand why the suspect did what he did.

No comments: