Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a trapped bee

There is a bee trapped in my sister's wardrobe. I wonder how it got in there? My mum went to open the wardrobe just nw, heard a buzzing noise and saw the bee flying around. That's it. She closed the wardrobe door, leaving the lonely bee free to roam around my sister's clothes.

Mum is hoping my bro will be able to catch it, while sis advocates letting the bee fly out by itself, with any hope it will fly out of our house. Mum tinks its dangerous cos, what if it stings my little niece who is staying with us? I wonder if the bee will die inside the layers of clothes if they dont decide soon. Maybe it just rot there most likely when it tires of flying and lack of food. Not a good thought..but well, its not my wardrobe. *evil laugh*

Going off to sleep. Been having a slight sore throat for a few days. Need more rest. I just dreamt the other day of a group of people being decapitated..these kind of dreams don't make good sleep.

No comments: