Sunday, May 24, 2009

tidying up my room

Finally tided up my room YAYYY!!!! We actually hauled EVERYTHING out from it's depths, sifted through it to decide what would stay and leave, and decide on where best to place the items.

It has been Benny's dream..cos he even dreamt abt it haha.

So now my room looks clean and comfortable instead of clothes and clutter littering the whole room. We actually spent TEN HOURS(4pm plus to 2am plus) with less than an hr's break in between. It is backbreaking work siah...at the end of everything I could have easily just dropped on the bed and slept within minutes, which was what I did. (no insommia whoohoo!)

Actually the work was not equally divided becos most he did like 70% of the work...He is awesome, I am just amazed that he actually ENJOYS doing it. Oh wow. It puts me to shame really.

I think we took out 3 bags of rubbish and a big bag intended to give to Salvation army. It's also the first time I ever knew what my drawers contained as my mum threw all she dictates as rubbish into my drawers. I found tons and tons of receipts ranging to a few years back, one of my fav 21st bd present that I was trying to find for ages, and all the old neoprints and photos taken yrs back, and notebooks I used to write in. I read abit and shocked to find out what kind of stuff I have been writing. Read some of it out loud to Benny for a laugh, I have no idea at all cos time has actually swiped out some of the memories.

Now that almost everything has been put into place neatly, I can start thinking up ideas to decorate my room..still thinking...

No comments: