Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Tomorrow is my birthday. I won't be celebrating this year as it's too rushed and falls on a weekday. Just a simple dinner and a birthday cake with family. As for presents, I have decided to accept the handphone, its the most practical gift and what I need most for now. There is nothing much I want, somehow I just don't have it in me to desire for luxury goods. Mum says she has bought me a diamond pendant, which I think is a waste of money. I always prefer practical stuff which I can use rather than something to show off.

My birthday wishes:

  • Family in good health, mainly mum
  • Brother to have a fresh start in life and boundless luck
  • Sister to be more financially savvy and meet someone special
  • Salvage old friendships, I need time
  • Learn how to write poetry, still looking around for suitable workshops or courses
  • Learn how to play the flute

But ultimately, the best present is already by my side, which is something all the money in the world can't buy.

No comments: