Sunday, July 26, 2009

Work Plans

So far I have been in this company for more than half a year, that's a good start.

Because I used to be such a job-hopper, so the first priority I have is to stay on another half year and then see how things goes.

Whether to stay or look for another job. But I will say if a new job comes by, kudos to it.

I need more leave days than the pathetic amount given right now.

So far my sales has been quite consistent, so it's time to take it to another level which my mgr has been bugging me about everytime during my sales forecast.

So far my colleagues have been nice, just that I don't really know them so well.

Partly it's my fault, since I have a tendency to keep to myself and I involuntarily tense up when someone comes into my space.

Trying to change but it takes time since I have always been this way.

Clamming up is a way of protection, I am a Crabby after all.

Lastly, I super, super-hate micromanagement.

They are implementing a system where if you are even 1 sec late, $10 will be deducted from your pay.

And it starts tomorrow. Bloody Hell.

Not to mention other stuff we are not supposed to do because it will Affect your work performance.

I work hard when I work hard, and you should trust me if I would go and affect my own work performance.

I supposed it all boils down to trust and the company just don't trust us enough that we would give our best, therefore restricting us in certain areas.

No comments: