Saturday, July 4, 2009

New phone..yayyy

In the end I had the phone I was aiming for..SE C905. Bought it last Sat. The colour is quite sweet.



I took a contract plan under M1 so the phone costs only $298 compared to the $398 selling at Singtel and Starhub. After the payment was made, he offered to pay for the phone as a birthday present for me. While I appreciated the gesture, I thought it came a little too late since after the loss of my phone I have been planning to buy this model anyway and I was quite open about it..and only offering to pay for the phone after I bought it because he can't think of anything else to buy for my birthday present..it doesn't take any effort at all doesn't it. I thought I will reconsider and see how things goes. Because no matter how I see it, if he turns out paying for it I will forever remember that the reason is because he wants an easy way out.

Anyway I am swearing right here that if I ever lose this phone as well, I will get a $0 handphone for the rest of my life.

He went for a haircut at Reds Salon in Bugis and result was not bad I think. But unfortunately, he never managed to style it in a similar way after that.

Took some pics using my new phone with him as a guinea pig.


Also got him to do some different poses so I can take pictures of his new hairstyle and a new shirt.


1 comment:

Paul said...

wow ur ah boy is handsome.
so nice of him