Friday, April 24, 2009

another baby in this world~!

i just opened my email at work half an ago and there was an email from from benny. which was not surprising considering we email each other everyday. but then the subject header was a major shocker.

sylvia has given birth this morning‏(!!!!!!)



he told me keri tried to call me but couldnt get through, so immed i called keri while having an urge to throw my hp in the rubbish bin. i had to bloody restart my hp again to get my sms from syl n keri, even though i restarted it this morning n no smses gotten in!! tats y benny always ask me to buy a new hp..cos wat if something happened to him n he couldnt get through. he n keri was right, i better get a new one and fast bcos its dragging too long!

oh wow. me, syl and keri were still planning to meet for dinner this evening at amk hub for a gals nite out. well nw, we are still having dinner, except it would be in a hospital. :)

tats exciting!

No comments: