Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a trip to holiday plaza, JB

i was at JB last sat to rebond my hair and do a pair of new specs. i got my hair done at 150ringgit, which was darn cheap and a pricing u cun get in spore. the previous time i rebonded my hair, it din last very long and i cun b bothered. i am not after the poker straight look, just trying to make my hair neater albeit natural since i do tie up my hair almost everyday which is a no-no for rebonded hair.

it took me two 2hrs plus and i was bored to death sitting on the chair, more so for benny who had to wait for me. he bought along a book to read but seems he fell asleep after a while. heck, i wanted to sleep myself.

after tat we went trying for specs and went to a few shops. got a real bargain for this white frame specs tat costs just $150. usually my specs costs at least $200= to 300+ as my degree is quite high, so the pricing goes towards paying for thinner lenses so i don't look so nerdy.

white specs is something new for me. he says it looks striking although i dunno if its in a good way. but anyway its free for me, so its his call. :p

No comments: