Tuesday, April 21, 2009

he is so sweet

he is so sweet. we were supposed to meet up tomorrow but i was asked in this evening if i wanted to do noon shift for tomorrow. so called him n told him abt it n he told me "do lo". was sad cos in tat case couldn't get to see him, wats more my library books are with him cos he helped me to go collect yesterday.

so anyway i was taking the mrt back hme and abt to reach admiratly, then remembered my sot sot phone confirmed no network, so i took it out n restarted the phone. then immed the phone rang n it was him, asking where i was and if i am hme yet. abit puzzled but continued a conversation with him...then i was asking him how come the background so noisy then he told me he watchin tv. hmmm...so once i reached admiralty, told him i call him back later as i got to go buy something to eat. as soon as i came out of the mrt station, i heard someone calling my name..and it's him! i was stunned...my brain freezed over. i couldn't think of any reason y he would be in admiralty for goodness sake and it's alry 10pm! know wat he told me? he say it's cos he wanted to give me my library books...isn't tat sweet? cos u n i both know tats not the real reason... :D

so he sent me up to my hse bfore going back. it's the sweetest thing in the world bcos i certainly din expect tat. i really have to get over my insecurities tats biting at me...i dun wan it to be a dream.

No comments: