Wednesday, April 29, 2009

gone, gone, gone, tats my $$$

i dropped my wallet at bishan junction mac last fri. i am so freaky right down pissed. both with myself and to whomever the sorry excuse of a human who took all my money inside, which was my entire commission last mth and which i just withdraw the night bfore. he/she left me penniless for this mth, but at least he/she had the tinest shred of decency or conscience to leave my wallet on the floor for the staff at mac to pick it up. tats y i can safely say its a human and not a beast.

at first when i was informed through phone tat mac had my wallet, i was filled with joy and relief. my sis went to pick it up as benny n i were heading on the way to jb. in the evening, my joy turned to shock when my sis sms him to say all my cash is missing. without skipping a beat, he added "hope the person go n d** lo, mayb by tomlo". wow, such poisonous words, even if the same thought did occur to me.

i am still terribly upset, i realli wanted to buy somethjing for myself, like a hp.

No comments: