Friday, June 13, 2008

Updates

Kenneth came down my place to fetch me and we went to find Kathy at Amk Mac for a chat. Din stay out long cos Kenneth was feeling quite shagged. She said Angeline told her some stuff about me, and she looked quite sad. I feel sad that she is sad for me. If I say I was not affected, then I would be lying. Dun worry, I'll be fine. I'll be happy, just you wait and see. :)

But I still believe destiny lies in your own hands. If it's not what you want, then GRAB IT and change it. I DON'T believe there is a fixed future. And I won't give in to fate, if there is such a thing. That's not me. I have a defiant streak in me. It always has been. I am not as meek as everyone thinks, just I don't like to potray it publicly. So who knows the real me after all?

Carrie and Serene both individually ask me to go play majong just now, but actually...I dunno how to play la.

Below are some pics I took few wks back with Kennedy and Shixing.














the Comic

(19% dark, 38% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | LIGHT


Yours is the most versatile and also the most popular kind of humor. You'll crack a joke about just about anything, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating, so you can get away with it--even when, for example, you bust on Mexicans.

You appreciate a good dirty joke as much as next person, but, over all, you've got a brainier approach to humor than most. Now just go out there and write up a routine; it's likely you'd be good at it.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Dave Chappelle - Rodney Dangerfield




The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -




This test tracked 3 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:
















Higher than 1% on darkness





Higher than 25% on spontaneity





Higher than 77% on vulgarity


Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid
View My Profile(jason_bateman)

No comments: