Monday, June 9, 2008

Shopping trip with mum

Total cost of shopping: $30



Sat - Went orchard road with mum as she wanted to walk around to see the Great Singapore Sale. The crowd made me sick, yucks. I don't think there is nothing much going on for the sale, or maybe I just don't really care. Somehow I don't really go for shopping anymore, and it was not one of my favourite activities to begin with. I hate going endlessly to every shop to compare and try things out like shoes, outfits etc. If I like something at first sight, usually it's the best one for me. I try it out, and I buy it. I kinda have a guy's mind when it comes to shopping.

Think my mum was more enthuastic about walking around. It's cos of her persuasion that i bought the shoes and clutch. On the way back on the mrt, there was a lady standing in front of us who had a large bugger of an insect on her back. My mum and I started deliberating whether to let the lady know..in the end my mum did told her, but she don't dare to touch the insect, leading a caucasian man beside us to do the job. He swiped it off the lady's back, causing a small commotion in the cabin.

Caucasian: its on ur feet!
Passenger A: ?? (looking down at her shoes) Ahhh!!
Passenger B: aiyoh!
Passenger C: (some hokkien phase)
Passenger A: Ahhhh! Ahhh!
Caucasian: (stomp on the bugger, hero of the day)
Mum: Eeek!
Me: ....

No comments: