Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend


Went with Carrie to City Harvest Church yesterday noon. It's quite awkward, the moment they mentioned "happy father's day" at the start of the service, my tears started to fall and continued through the worship songs. Then it started again like the bursting of a dam at the start of the sermon, stopping short of silent heaving sobs as i tried my best to control it. It din stop even after the service ended, and Carrie ended having to console me, cos by that time i had used up quite a few tissues. (courtesy of Fuchuan n Cai.) Her cell group mate Cai tried to lighten things up by kidding about giving me a toilet roll. Well, I din ask for it, i din plan it. I thought i look like a wimp and was feeling quite bad, until looking ard the whole of church i saw there were two or three young people sitting quietly in their seats shedding tears. Maybe i was not the odd one after all. Maybe they were feeling the same way as me? I won't know though, but i wonder.

Exchanged numbers with two of Carrie's cell group mates, Fu Chuan, who ask me to attend a career talk with him next week and Dun Yong, who is a new guy. Dun Yong wanted to sign up for the partyworld competition, and i agreed to sign up with him on a whim. Thought it was fun ma.

Went back hme after the cell groups gathering to prepare for the nite out at Arena with Kennedy, Shixing and Mae. Keri and Kathy were at Serangoon and ask me to join them for dinner, but so far!~ Unless one day you gals can come Causeway Point find me..then i consider going Serangoon..haha.

Dun Yong joined me for Arena as well, i tink to look at girls haha. There was an event going on at Arena, so drinks were free flow! Took 4 drinks then cannot make it already..wanted to doze off...rested on the table. Kennedy gave me his jacket cos it was quite cold inside and i was sleepy.

Went off at abt 2am with Kennedy, the rest continued to stayed. Kennedy send me home to my doorstep(thanks man! u d best!), but before that we had supper at blk 888 first, 24hrs kopitiam. Had a splitting headache all the way from Arena to when i woke up...is that considered a hangover? cos i never had any hangover bfore..mostly i just puked..hehe.

Will be a long time bfore i head down to clubbing again. Last nite i went cos i never been out to clubs with the woodlands people before. Dun mind letting my hair down and dancing crazily once in a long while. But I am more of a slacker(ktv slacker!) than a party girl. Shixing was saying last nite din have a chance to dance with me..cos he was looking after our bags. Let's see, got chance one in future, just not so near only. :P Have to say, Kennedy and Shixing are gentlemen, so its safe to go out with them cos they will look after you.

Went with Dun Yong today to sign up for the partyworld competition. Wanted to chicken out at the last minute, pls lo, tink most of the people joining are from music schools..but just for fun la, dun tink so much! Eric told me he joined once bfore, the first round only sing in a room with 4 people. Tats good, i can handle 4 people, phew. And i signed up for party world VIP card, yayy! Discounts n free drinks! :)

Heard Junwei sang this hokkien song from Mayday titled "rubbish truck". Think its cute! I never go for hokkien songs cos i dun understand a word of what they are singing, but this engages me with the catchy melody.

And this is what my bro in JB does when he is utterly bored, terrorizing us with freaking disgusting poses on the living room com! He looks like a botched up cosmectic surgery gone wrong, luckily thats just some silly program he is using.


No comments: