Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New haircut


Went for a haircut at orchard. It was cut by my old hairstylist Edmund, whom I have not seen for more than a year. Surprisingly, he remembered how I look like cos he went out of the salon to greet me while I was still quite a distance away!

His assistant who was blowdrying my hair ask me if I was still studying, which made me burst out laughing. Boy, he made my day. Must be cause I was not wearing any make-up. There was a time when my skin condition was like shit, now that it's improved quite abit, I try to let my skin breath normally as much as possible. And turns out the assistant thought I was younger than him, and he is only 23..haha.

Bought this braclet at Far East Plaza, the cost is only $3.30.


Suddenly have this craving for ice cream! Ice-cream can take your troubles away..if you dun eat it too often. Haven come out with frens to eat ice-cream and chit chat for some time...hopefully soon..

Below pic is Terence's baby! Retro? Yea, baby, yea...


We really should take a pic of the babies together soon, just like junie, terence and me used to do...


And these are some of the pics taken at wanting's bd celebration few wks back..


No comments: