Sunday, November 23, 2008

bro's bd..Happy birthday to u~

was lying in bed relaxing last nite listening to music when i realized it's my bro's bd and sat up with a start. looked at my hp, its just past midnight. so mum n i called up my bro in msia and sang a happy bd song to him..hope he was surprised. there wasn't any celebration as he was working..my sis was mentioning tat we see how as there is a family outing to msia next wk. but i am still pondering if to go..both days fall on a wkday due to my bro and his wife's work shedule. who goes and take holiday on wkdays rite? sigh.

my baby niece has gone back to msia for a wk, wondering if she still recognizes us when she comes back..or just stare at us blankly.

been out 4 days of the wk with a certain someone...mostly just for dinner. he's been going on abt how i dunno how to take care of myself blah blah..which he has a point. but its nice to have someone to care for me.

No comments: