Sunday, November 16, 2008

my personal drawers

Wat happenened was that a certain someone had opened one of the drawers underneath my bed out of curiousity since we were supposed to do some cleaning up. Hence i advised him not to since i remember i usually put some of my more personal stuff in the drawers. A few nites ago while lying in bed n unable to sleep, i decided to check out exactly wat i have inside the drawers for fun. (since i haven touched them for a long long time.)

Some of the stuff:

1. A christmas card dated last year

2. A pen and journal that i bought early this year. Only two entries were penned inside, after i discovered how horrible my handwriting was. And it doesn't seem very "pro" to keep striking off words after mispelling it.

3. An old wallet my sis bought for me.

4. Another little notebook with pen tat i used to pen my entries in. (hmm...din know i was into this)

5. A empty angbow packet with birthday greetings written by another one of my aunts. (frm my bd last yr. )

6. The previous hp accessory strap that was tored out during a bd party some mths back.

7. A pair of movie tickets dated last year.

Some other weird stuff i found in my other drawers:

8. A little plastic bag filled with Barbie clothes. *gasp*

9. A little plastic bag with little soft toys INCLUDING Barbie herself. *GASP*

10. Some bags that i never saw before and not even mine. (what are they doing in my room? plus the many other stupid things in my room that dun belong to me but take up space, courtesy of my mum)

11. A sorta UFO looking room lamp that throws different lights all over the room. Tats one of the bd gifts from my 21st bd i supposed? I really hope its usuable, cos i really like it. But somehow everytime i put it in my room, my mum would store it away somewhere without telling me. I already suspected long ago that she used to snoop around in my drawers without letting me know. And it's a fact i alry confirmed long ago as well..i supposed tats y i haven been touching my drawers tat "supposedly" contains my personal stuff. For one thing, some of the things i remember putting in are not inside, for another, i find the most ridiculous things i dun even remember putting in inside. It's disgusting, i dun even find it a point to talk to her abt it..much more asking her where did my other personal stuff go to....bcos for her, there is no such a thing as privacy. Wish there was a place that i can put under lock and key.

Your result for The OkCupid Kissing Test...

The Traditionalist

You are 41% Passionate, 58% Romantic, and 47% Experienced!

Traditionally AWESOME.

Ah, the Traditionalist. You like your romance old-school, and there's something really refreshing about that. You're sweet and hopeful, but you also have high standards. You don't have a ton of experience, but you do have an uncanny ability to make your make-out partner feel like the center of the universe, and EVERYONE likes that. Your Romance rating of 58% is pretty high, and the fact that you're 41% Passionate suggests that you're a great kisser who also manages to keep a cool head. This means that when you do find people who meet your standards, you give them the royal treatment. Well played.

You're cautious, thoughtful, and considerate. You value the rituals of courtship and treasure first kisses. You don't kiss too aggressively, and you enjoy tender, affectionate kisses with a long-term partner. The thought of a slobbery make-out with a relative stranger leaves you cold, and when you're in the moment, you're more focused on the quality of your partner than their kissing technique. Because you're so choosy, you haven't had tons of experience, and you're probably cool with that.

Pls. If u r curious, take it HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow so many hidden things found. if you comb through the entire room, guess you will find even more things! hope you will be 'tidier' in future haha