Sunday, November 30, 2008

visit to doc again

Went to sakae sushi with mum for lunch as well as a follow up visit to the doc. i have alry finished my antibiotics last wk but doc checked my throat and it's still inflamed although its better nw, so i am given another 3 more days of antibiotics.

Been feeling like an idiot sometimes at work..since i cun hear properly with my blocked ear and had to get people to repeat what they are saying sometimes. otherwise i try to pretend i understand cos its a hassle to keep askin people to repeat. doc say it might be due to one of the throat tubes linked to the ear that's causing it..so i need to moniter for a few more days if it will clear up.

also doc refer me to get an x-ray of my chest to confirm its nothing serious. so i have to go down to another place to get the x-ray done..again he wanted to give me an mc tomlo n also for me to take the x-ray tomlo, but i dun tink there is any rush la..so i postphoned to wed.

my family will be in msia tomlo for holiday, too bad i cun join in...tried to get my sis to delay the dates but she checked and there are no dates available. and i cun go cos i have to finish up some work stuff and give the status by wed. too bad lo, i am disappointed but too, too bad. :(

No comments: