Sunday, November 2, 2008

Park Outing

My cousin Ling came over in the yesterday in the late noon to fetch Wanting. So all of us decided to go for a walk at Admiralty Park since my sis has been harping on us to visit it this wkend anyway.

After that we proceeded to Cwp for dinner. And surprise surprise! My cousins Wei and Hau stumbled on us at the food court, its like a relatives gathering man...then Ling went hme with them, while me, mum and sis went to NTUC to get some groceries. It's always a good idea to buy groceries when you have a pram.

Wasn't feeling too good and going out made it worse cos when i got back home, i had the feeling of dying and was going ard the hse like a zombie. After some rest, feeling better now. Frens have commented i seem to keep getting sick, but tats just cos i have fully recovered from the last time i was ill la. Been taking cough med n lozenges etc until now.

Shixing and Tyson ask me to go dblo as well, but i dun have the mood to go. Still have to dress up..which i am lazy to do so. No energy, need recharging. Hope they have fun. Was supposed to go down Jesslyn hse cos Keri was there as well, but din go in the end cos my eyes was hurting. I probably will take out the lash extentions tomorrow, its not for low mantainence girls like me. All i wan is to rub my eyes in peace la. And not have my eyes stinging whenever i rinse my face. It bloody hurts ok.

This pond is so murky and the water is caking up...eeewwwww......

Group pic

Both the babie's expression very funny haha

With my cousin Ling( she is only 19!) who is Wanting's mummy.

Me and sister


Wanting stood there for ages looking at that little brown poodle and deciding if to touch it.

Took this pic of Wanting a split second before she fell down on the ground.

Mummy and daughter

Wanting throwing a tantrum.
Trying to suck up to mummy.

Walking is good exercise!


An act of generousity....

Baby is seemingly feeling bored..understandable cos she is trapped....

Baby: I can only play with my socks....

Baby: why? Oh Why?!

Looking forelorn


So she did some twiddling with her fingers

Did some stretching
Baby: uggh! uggh! hoi!

And lastly some stretching exercises to lift up her mood.
Baby: this? ha! easy piece of cake.

No comments: