Saturday, November 1, 2008

Being a pacifier

Wanting is staying over at my hse today. Just finished pacifying her, its the first time i saw her threw such a terrible tantrum. After my aunt had left, she was clinging onto the door and wailing loudly and abt to roll on the ground each time we attempted to hold her.

So i tried to distract her by playing hide and seek with her, then she finally allowed me to carry her. But still crying...so bo bian have to sing to her. I saty down on the ground with Wanting holding her arms ard my neck tightly and baby just beside looking at us quizzically. So each time i finished a song, i tried to loosen Wanting to sit down on her own and she started to cry and wrapped her arms ard my neck again. Had to sing and sing to pacify her then baby started crying and i have to sing louder so both of them can hear. I felt like an idiot somehow..bocs my mum was doing her chores calmly in the kitchen and my sis was still sleeping in her room. Yet i am stuck with them little people who were abt to cry any momment if i stopped singing..stressed.

Finally my mum came out with some cakes for them to eat and i can escape to the kitchen to have a drink. ~phew~

After Wanting cooled down, she started being a big sister to baby.



No comments: