Thursday, November 6, 2008

a short update

not in a good mood. it's the comments made by some of my frens tat disturbs me. i do tink i might be oversensitive but still, can't help feeling indignant or wronged. still deciding if i shd vent it out or just swallow and let it pass. after all, tats wat i do best.

gonna be attending a wedding tomlo and sun. sat will be a clean-up of my room, with a certain someone helping out. next tues meeting kennedy for dinner, and next sat is someone's bd celebration. hmmm but come to tink of it, i might b going holiday with my family next wkend. better check it out. still trying to sort out my previous posts, arrggh.

a year n 4 now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it doesn't really matter what we say... You have chosen this path and I pray for your sake that it'd be a happy one.