Friday, October 31, 2008

Eyelash extension...NEVER AGAIN



Went to do a FREE eyelash extension offered by Browhaus training school this noon and i am regretting it. Never going to do it again. I have this irresistable urge to tear off the fake lashes. No doubt it has a nice effect on my eyes, but its quite irritating!

My eyes feel weird bocs u can feel something on ur eyelids. I am not supposed to go swimming even though i was thinking of going tomlo. Can't bath with the water facing my eyes. Can't rub my eyes in case the lashes fall off. I tried to wash my face just now and i failed...when i tried to splash water onto my face, my hands hit the false lashes. (ouch!) How am i supposed to wash my face without touching my eyes???? Its stupid.

And when i put on my glasses, i cun push it up cos then the lashes will be hitting the lens and the pressure of hitting the lens with the fake lashes goes to my eyelids.

And i can't even sleep properly shucks. Can't wait to take it off so i can burrow my face in the pillow.

No comments: