Saturday, October 11, 2008

lunch, movie, dinner

Thurs- Met up with Syl and Keri for lunch. I was late, late, late. Ya, I really thought I would be able to wake up in time without the help of an alarm clock. And guess wat, I was WRONG. I rushed down to Orchard in berms, tee, sandals and a humongous zit situated just under one of my nostrils. My self-estemm plummeted some more when I saw them, they were dressed to kill. I was dressed down and furnished with a painful zit at the most inappropriate of places.

The 3 of us did some catching up over lunch and then Joa came to join us for a movie. We watched a comedy "The House Bunny".

Some funny quotes from the movie.

Oliver: You given any thought to who you might be voting for?
Shelley: I definitely won't listen to what Simon says, he is just so mean. I usually always agree with Paula and Randy.
Shelley: (pause) Oh, you meant the president.


Shelley: (in all seriousness) The eyes are the nipples of the face.



Tink all of us enjoyed it. The female lead is adorable heheh. I bought this HUGE bag of popcorn which I shared with Joa, and we manged to finish it. That was quite amazing bcos, it really looks huge. I loved Cathay's popcorn, and watching a comedy while munching ur way through the entire show is therapeutic..it makes u feel so good.

Haven seen Syl for a few mths and she still looks good, although she is, ahem.

After the show, we went our separate places and I met up with a certain someone for dinner. Luckily he was able to make it as it was a last minute thing. Although I dun have a thing for office guys, I have always thought he looks good in office attire. After dinner, we went to Guardian to find my pimple bursting remedy...but so far its useless. Patience is a virtue and I need it right now.

3 comments:

Paul said...

haha. Next time use alarm clock.

Anonymous said...

we were not dressed to kill lah... the last I checked, no one died... =P
~k

Jasmine Lee said...

paul: the prob is i have a phobia of the sound of alarm clocks..

~k: i was killed la, mentally. but i got resurrected, woohoo!