Wednesday, October 15, 2008

down memory lane, mustafa centre

Fri- Met at plaza sing for lunch before heading to parkmall to make payment for a short trip.

The day before, we had discussed where to go after parkmall and he acted all mysterious and say just to follow where he is going. Just had some idea that we will be doing some exploring. We ended up in his old neighbourhood, a kinda remote part of spore where he had grown up as a child.

Walked around the area while he pointed out places in the neighbourhood that had remained the same, or had since changed. Got to accompany him down memory lane, as he related to me incidents he had as a child. I like that. It was one of the ideas we had previously discussed for positive outdoor activities, exploration of places or neighbourhoods. Everyone's life is a jigsaw puzzle, which only that person has his/her key to that completed picture. I like that I have more bits and pieces to slot into the jigsaw puzzle of him. Maybe one day there're be a complete picture. :)

Unfortunately, we din manage to complete the tour cos my mum was feeling unwell at hme, so we took a cab back to my hse. It's a pity, but I have promised him that we'll complete the tour next time. It's fun, never mind the hot sun. Maybe we'll end up at my old neighbourhood too, tat be a blast!~

My bro and sister-in-law came at nite and they wanted to go down to Mustafa Centre to take a look at the video cameras, so sis and I accompanied them. It's only my second time there, so I basically just followed them around like the kaypoh I am. But not really interested in gadgets... tink the most interesting thing there is the bookshop. And maybe the supermarket.

No comments: