Monday, October 6, 2008

elva music showcase


Went down to catch Elva's music showcase at Expo, Max pavillion a few wks ago. My sis had a pair of free tickets as her company was one of the sponsors. She already had plans on tat day, so I went with a certain someone instead.

Elva's showcase started at 8pm and we reached on time. Spend the next half hour seated and waiting for the showcase to start...there were alot of people inside, abt 2000-3000. But like us, most of them were not Elva's fans and were there only to see the free show.

Hmm the show was alrite, most of the audience din have tat much of a reaction, except for those that were in the very front. I did some clapping and whistling occasionlly, must give some face rite? Although most of her songs I have never heard before..

After that, our next destination was to Changi Airport. It was a spur of the moment decision based on a comment I made about planes. Ok, the truth is tat I always thought watching planes taking off and landing would be a romantic thing to do...

So wat happened was that we went to Terminal 3, found the viewing gallery...AND I COULD'NT SEE ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE GLASS PANES. Only my own reflection, and everyone's else tat were walking around. I don't understand why and was so upset! While I was plastering my face to the glass, vainly straining my eyes trying to see At Least Something Out There, he teased me by asking if this is my idea of being romantic. =_= Sigh...Terminal 3 is a failure in terms of where planes viewing is concerned.

Anyway, we did some walking around to check out the shops...also had a very good long chat at the viewing gallery. By the time we left, it was alry abt midnite and no more mrts. So we took a cab instead. He dropped me off at Arena Country Club for a fren's bd celebration, waited for my fren to come down and fetched me before heading home himself.

Today is Carrie's bd, have bought a present for her but not sure when to pass it to her.

It's a year and three now.

No comments: