Friday, October 10, 2008

IMM Daiso! again....

Sun- Met up with a certain someone to IMM. The main purpose was to go down to Daiso to find a few more items that I need for storage. I really tink I like IMM, for one thing, its not beside the mrt station and u need to take a shuttle bus. For me, it kinda builds up the excitement, for in my head I will sort of imagine it to be away from the city, although the shuttle bus ride just takes all of five minutes.

It's a family oriented mall, and I like seeing the throngs of families there,instead of fashionable shoppers dressed up to the nines. Bought some boxes, hanging panels, mini drawers, charcoal mask etc. It's so fun, walking around with a basket and scourging for cheap buys. Cos the outlet is so huge and if u walk slowly and look carefully at each section, u'll never know, u might just find hidden treasures. It's like a kid being set loose in a huge candy store. But I am not a kid anymore, so I kinda feel like an auntie, just pottering around. I wanna go to the food section next time, heard they sell nice cupcakes. He bought a mask and toner too, and I gave him instructions on the usage. In fact, I am slowly training him on a skincare regime, tats like sooooo fun.

Went to this open garden on top of IMM, and u have kids running around in a water playground soaked to their skins, there are literally giant taps splashing water down on them! Darn, it looks so fun. I wanna bring my niece there next time when she is older!

We also went down to Giant to shop for groceries. It's weird to say this, but navigating around the aisles with a shopping trolley is rather enjoyable..I must be getting old. Something is changing.

2 comments:

Paul said...

U cant wait to settle down ar.

Jasmine Lee said...

hmmm mayb its just old age mentality?