Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shopping day at Daiso

Went down to Daiso at IMM today, bought loads of stuff! Phew..It's a "By Myself Day" as no one accompanied me. I din mind, cos I rather like to shop by myself. Spent about 2hrs inside Daiso...and went out with two huge shopping bags haha.

My happiest buys:





mini drawers n compartment which is long, long overdue for storage of my make-up and skincare items.






















Little stick on papers to paste over the doors of the drawers so I know wat each compartment is for...hehe.























Hanging earrings holder! It's got lots of little plastic panels..I gonna go back again to get a bigger one for my necklaces as well. :P














In case anyone don't know, Daiso sells everything at $2 each....cos stupid me only knew it when Kathy told me....

No comments: