Friday, October 10, 2008

dinner n dessert yum yum..

Sat- Met up with Keri, Kathy and Gerald at cityhall last Sat. The purpose was just a simple dinner which I suggested to be at Esplanade, Gluttons Bay to try out a new western stall that was reviewed in 8 days magazine. Just for the novelty, its rather boring to always keep eating at the same shopping malls, food courts etc.

We gals ordered this steak called "love me tender" and Gerald ordered "the loin king". All of us thinks its quite nice, although I am not a expert at steak comparisions. After that, at my suggestion again, we went to find this ice cream palor place called "7th heaven". I read abt it the night before and thought of going there, but as it was not a confirmed thingy, I din jot down the address nor the number. Anyway, we had an "adventure" trying to find out where was the exact location and by the time we reached there my energy was spent and my mood spoilt. But the ice-cream and chocolate muffin we had was marvellous though.

Although I had already apologised more a few times to Keri, still tink its still better to put it down in words here. As that day was sort of to help her celebrate her bd and also to pass her the bd present shared by kathy and me, its quite bad form of me to keep to myself. I felt quite guilty and bad abt it for a few days. I have always been the tempermental/moody sort, easily affected by words and surroundings, but maybe I did hide it better in the past. So Keri, if u are reading this, hey at least the dinner n dessert was good! Hope u like the present given by us, although I tink the onli present u need is a bf. (I am so gonna be scr***d)

And whoever is reading this, if to ur misfortune that u pissed me off for some reason or another, intentionally or unintentionally, pls rest assured. I always forget abt it almost immediately after. I have a really short memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi~ thanks ah... announced to the whole world that I need a bf ah... =P
still lurve yah loads dear friend...

(just next time... remember not to announce lah...)
~k

Jasmine Lee said...

~k: its ok la, so as to be on equal footing, i hereby announce i need a bf too. :)