Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dinner, Henderson Wave with family

Met up with Kennedy, his fren Ke and Mae for dinner. Haven had a chance to tok to kennedy much since his ROM. Had the below conversation with him.

Me: so where are u living now?
K: still the same at woodlands lo.
Me: wat abt ur wife?
K: at her hse lo.
Me: oh, so have u guys applied for a HDB flat?
K: not yet, we have not yet found one that we liked.
Me: eh..nothing changed le, so y u guys went to ROM?
K: cos we want to?


Now that's one of the sweetest answer I have heard. I'll be meeting him up for dinner on Sat, have to get the rest of the pics from him.

After that, bro came with the rest of the family to fetch me and we proceeded on to Henderson Wave Bridge. It was at sis's suggestion, before that i had never even heard of it.

U have to drive/take cable car to Mount Faber where there is the start of Henderson Wave Bridge. It's a nice place for couples or frens to chill out and relax. Along the bridge are places for you to rest that are constructed like big cocoons, inside the cocoon like thing u can lie down or sit to rest.

We went there on a wkday, so luckily there wasn't much people. I am planning to go again, heard there is a treetop walk and forest walk that I wanna try out.


Me and family


My bro and sister-in-law
Me and sister-in-law (she is younger than me by 2 years)
Me and sister

My family resting at the cocoon structure.


Me!!!!








No comments: