Sunday, August 3, 2008

a quote and a little otter named mei mei.

"Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts"
Albert was saying my writing reminds him of a quote from Percy Bysshe Shelley, ranked as one of the great English poets of the romantic period. Isn't tat sweet of him?

Had an otter running into our locker room tonite. She is so cute...and she squeals all the time.


[edited 3.41am: been trying to coax baby to sleep, but she is still tossing n turning energetically in bed! She is aiming for constant contact between her hands n feet. I alry exhausted all the lullabies I can tink of..its pretty boring to sing it over n over again..n I am exhausted myself, coupled with a sore throat.

Some of my hp accessory extensions is gone. I dunno where it dropped to. Hope I can find it back! Hope it dropped in my hse n not outside...Is tat an omen? Better not be! Let me find it back somehow..]

Your result for The What Do Ur Kisses Say About U? Test...

Happy Kisser


You are a "happy kisser". You make your own fun and your significant other appreciates you for it. You like giving people surprises and you loved being surprised too. You are not an exhibitionist, but you don't mind kissing your partner in public. You value romance, but your emphasis is kept mostly on the fun.

Take The What Do Ur Kisses Say About U? Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments: