Sunday, August 31, 2008

first trip to causeway point with baby

On a whim, mum and I took baby to causeway point for lunch a few days back. it's the first time we took baby out of the house without a car. we loaned a baby stroller from our neighbours, packed a bag with milk, diapers and other essentials, and set off on our little adventure. it was drizzling, not the best day to go out. mum pushed the stroller while i shelter them with an umbrella. the bus arrived just when we reached the bus stop. mum and i look at each other with a panicked expression, then each of took one end of the stroller and climbed up the bus hastily. while on the bus, i pretended not to know her as she set the stroller blocking half of the aisle and baby-talked in a cloyingly sweet voice.

On reaching causeway point, we decided to eat at sakae sushi. Took some pics of them.






Bought a pair of sneakers at Metro from the brand Bum's Equipment. At $19.90, it's rather cheap. I need more flats, I always wear out my flats in record breaking time...:(

We also went to the supermarket to shop for groceries. Took this pic at the veggies section. Can you contort ur limbs like tat?

I am not sure if it's just her or all babies, but she has a tendency to lick at anything that she sees or grabs.



Case in point:
1) was playing the computer at my living room when i felt something wet on the side of my thigh. I looked down, and there she was licking my thigh! I pulled away of course, then she leaned towards my thigh, looked at me questioningly and sticked out her tongue. Eeks.

2) was searching the living room table for something. mum came out of the kitchen, shrieked, "she is eating ur shorts!" I whipped my head to the back and found her licking at my shorts. i grabbed it away from her and continued searching the table. Then I heard slurping sounds coming from my back. And gosh, she was making those loud slurping noises while sucking on my shorts. Double eeks!

In fact, she will lick my feet if I let her. Of course I know, cos I stick out my feet at her as an experiment..hahah.
Anyway, one thing good about baby prams is that you can hang all ur shopping bags on the handles. We bought alot of stuff and there was no need to carry anything. Mum walked back home empty-handed while I just need to push the pram. Easy!

Below are some pics I took for my sis when she came back after a Dinner and Dance. The pics are rather nice, don't u tink? That's bcos its me who took them..hehe.




2 comments:

s said...

hey how have u been? write or msn!

Anonymous said...

woah~ your sister very choi in the pics... she should dress up more often!!
Then we can all go out together and "havoc"... k, maybe that's an exaggeration! well... watever~! lol!

~k